"IT Logistics", in the first place, is an IT-service aimed at the continuous operation of an organization: copiers and computer equipment comprehensive subscription service, resolution of the related incidents, as well as the management of IT-services.
We use the contract IT-services management concept.
Transfer of the customer IT-infrastructure to the maintenance by our company includes the consistent implementation of these basic processes of ITIL:
- Service level management (SLM) - aimed at identifying the needs of the customer and providing a consistent quality of service. At the output of the process and service level agreement is formulated, which clearly spells out all the features of the service organization, the dates on which services are provided, the time of service availability, etc.;
- Configuration management (CFG) - aimed at forming and maintaining up to date infrastructure description and its standardization. This process plays a supporting role for the majority of the other processes of ITIL;
- Management of incidents (INC), service requests (calls) and the organization of customer service (Service Desk)- establishment of cooperation with the users, resolvong incidents occurring, prevent the recurrence of incidents, minimizing the response time to the incident, etc.;
- Change Management (CHG) - the development and implement of changes to optimize the IT-infrastructure to meet the business requirements of the customer;
- Problem Management (PRB) - a process to minimize the number of failures in the information system;
We use "Itilium" - a system of Service Desk class, which is designed to automate the IT-services management solutions (ITSM), as well as management processes, support and IT-services, in accordance with the process model library of best practices for organizing IT - ITIL.